About This Item
- IMMUNE HEALTH – Carlson Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy immune system function.
- VISION HEALTH – Vitamin A plays an important role in helping our eyes adapt to light changes.
- HEALTHY SKIN – Vitamin A Palmitate supports skin health.
- 15,000 IU (4,500 MCG RAE) – A single soft gel provides 15,000 IU (4,500 mcg RAE) of vitamin A from retinyl palmitate.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965 – All Carlson products are tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
Carlson Vitamin A Palmitate 15,000 IU (4,500 mcg RAE) promotes healthy vision by helping our eyes adapt to light changes. Vitamin A also promotes skin, bone, and immune system health. Preformed vitamin A is found in animal products such as meat, fish, poultry, and dairy foods. For those of us who don’t get enough vitamin A in our diet, a supplement can be a great option.
Do not exceed recommended dosage unless instructed by your doctor. Do not take if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.The recommended daily serving of this product contains more then 10,000 IU of Vitamin A from retinol. Large amounts of Vitamin A from retinol are known to cause birth defects.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) Amt Per Serving:15000 IU % Daily Value :300%,,Other Ingredients: Saffower oil, gelatin, glycerin, water.
Follow usage directions on label.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.